Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog!  The great thing about being married is that everything is "ours", but rest assured, I will be the only one posting on this blog.  I actually created it back in July before we even got married with the intention of posting about wedding planning, marriage, etc. and using it as a means to keep our family up to date with our busy lives.  But then things got really crazy this summer with my sister, brother, and I all getting married within a month...and then I found out I was pregnant!

I wanted to start blogging about the pregnancy, but Dave and I didn't want to make it known to the world/internet until after the first trimester.  I wrote anyway and decided I would wait to post on the blog until the world knew about our little bun in the oven.  So to sum up, the next 20 or so posts are from the past couple of months.

Disclaimer:  some of my posts may be TMI, but I figured they might be things I - or my future daughters when they are pregnant - will want to read one day.  That, and it might also help other pregnant women who are reading this know that they are not alone.



Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog