Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, May 25, 2015

Southwest Seasoning

This is seriously my favorite seasoning.  I usually quadruple the recipe because I put it on everything!  It goes great on eggs, chicken, or even your broccoli to give it a little Southwest flare.


Ingredients
  • 1 tbsp Chili Powder
  • 2 tsp ground cumin
  • 1 tsp ground coriander
  • 1/2 tsp onion powder
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp oregano
  • 1/2 tsp paprika
  • 1 tsp sea salt

Instructions
  1. Mix together with a fork.
  2. Store in air tight container (an old spice jar works great!)


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog