Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friday, December 27, 2013

Pregnant and Sick

Finally, on week 18, I officially think that my morning sickness is gone!  I really contemplate saying that though only because I don't want to jinx myself.  I only think this because the last two times I have brushed my teeth, I did not have the urge to throw up.  On the not so bright side, I have a really bad cold right now.  This especially sucks since I cannot take any medicine for it.  At least I don't have a cold mixed with morning sickness.

I also think think I have been feeling some movement from the baby.  It is not a lot, but sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night it feels like I have a little tiny drummer in my stomach.  I am not sure if it is the baby, but I think I will know for sure in a few weeks when I start feeling stronger movements.

Only two more weeks until we get to find out the sex of the baby!  I am so excited because I can finally start planning the nursery and registering for baby things!


Share to Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Anything with Tylenol is kosher.... but I hardly ever took anything just to be safe! And colds last longer when you're pregnant too. Lame. Another awesome side effect.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog