Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, December 23, 2013

Week 7

Monday, October 14, 2013

My heightened sense of smell came today.  I first noticed it when my boss came back in from smoking.  Normally I can smell her just as she walks by, however, I could acutely smell the stench of nicotine for the next 20 minutes – all of which I wanted to either vomit or chop off my nose.


Friday, October 11, 2013

I am starting to have that feeling like I don’t want to eat because it will make me feel sick and no food sounds good, but if I don’t eat, I will feel even more sick.  When I do eat I burp everything up and that food instantly becomes something I never want to eat again.  Example:  onions, pizza that has green pepper on it, rice with teriyaki sauce.  Also, apples are so acidic that I can barely handle them anymore.  I haven’t thrown up yet, but I just feel like crap all day every day.

I have also been super tired this week.  On Wednesday, I went to bed right after dinner at 6:00pm.  I slept until the next morning.  Yesterday, I was determined to make it through a couple of TV shows.  I lost track of time and what I thought was bed time - because I could barely keep my eyes open - was only 7:20pm.  At this point, I have no idea how I am going to keep up with a toddler when I am pregnant next time if I am this tired.

All of this doesn't seem so bad when I think about the baby that will bless us with it’s presence in just a few short months.  I already love him/her sooooo much.  Dave was mad at me yesterday because I kept talking about how fat I am getting (seriously…I am gaining weight so fast and all of it is either going to my boobs or my stomach).  I reassured David though that, yes it sucks and I am complaining a lot, but I would do anything for our little one…even if it means getting fat.


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog