Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Week 11

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I am in Florida this week at PowerGen for work.  I thought my morning sickness was getting better - on the plane here I only got nauseous once.  Then today, after I had breakfast (peanut butter and banana french toast) I threw it all up!  It was the most I have thrown up since being pregnant - it was EVERYTHING plus so more!  I threw up about 7 times.  Gross.  And the worst part was I immediately had to go back to work and talk with people at the conference.  I can't wait for this part of pregnancy to be over.


Pregnancy Chalkboard:  10 Weeks Pregnant


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog