Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Week 4

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It is official…Aunt Flo did not come to visit today.



4 Weeks belly pic.

Monday, September 23, 2013

I found out I was pregnant on Saturday, September 21, 2013.  I took an Early Response Test and the line was so faint that I was in denial.  Dave, however, knew it was a line!  Well as the days went on, and I kept testing, and that line got darker and darker. I must admit, I got a little pee stick crazy and took at least 10 tests.  Luckily the dollar store has tests so we didn't spend that much money.  


Test #1. 7:30am on September 21, 2013.

Test #2. 12:30pm on September 21, 2013.

Test #3. 6:30am on September 24, 2013.

I was three and a half weeks along when I found out our family would be growing which means that I must have been pregnant when at Isaac and Kalee's wedding in Maui. 

David is so excited! Every morning before he goes to work he gives me a kiss goodbye and now he also gives my belly a kiss goodbye.  Right now Baby Pehrson is the size of a poppy seed.  I already feel like I have a tiny tiny baby bump, but I am pretty sure I am just bloated - not to mention I have so much gas that I am surprised I am not floating like a hot air balloon. 

This week the baby's organs are starting to develop and in a few more weeks we are going to the doctor and will get to hear the heart beat.  We are so blessed to be able to have a baby and I cannot wait to meet him/her.


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog