Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Week 17

Friday, December 20, 2013

Officially 16 weeks and 1 day.  Today is turning out to be an awesome day!  First, I woke up to SNOW!  I had a doctor’s appointment and was scared to drive since the roads were bad and it was still dumping snow so Dave's mom Pam drove me (don't know if I mentioned, but we are living with his parents until we find a house).  We got to hear the baby's heartbeat which is always the best part of my appointments! 140bpm.  The wives tales say 140 and lower means it is a boy…but who knows. Pam then dropped me off at work and our boss suggested we all go out to pizza for lunch!  I got in late because of my appointment + a long lunch + leaving early since Davey has to pick me up and he gets off work before I do.  Today is the best!  To top it off, when I was in Florida I lost my favorite purple pen, and today I found an exact replica in a random drawer at work.  Also, today for Dave’s Activity Advent we are going to make our favorite, virgin pina coladas!  Yay!!!  So happy today!

Pregnancy Chalkboard:  16 Weeks Pregnant


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog