Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, December 23, 2013

Week 8

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I threw up for the first time during this pregnancy.  My nausea has been getting worse and I have been dry heaving a lot lately, but today I actually threw up.  It was so random…all of the sudden I had to throw up so I went to the bathroom and after a minute of dry heaving it all came out.  I felt a little better after that.
 I also cannot eat anything acidic or I get the worst heart burn.  I have been taking a lot of tums lately.  Today for lunch I had a pizza stick from Haggen and that really hit the spot.  I felt better for about 10 minutes and then the nausea came back. 

I don’t understand why nobody ever tells you that this sucks…I guess when I think about the baby (or babies since my stomach is huge) it makes me feel a lot better.

I am starting to the think that my heartburn and nausea and gas and aches and pains won’t go away until the the baby comes.  It especially sucks since there is nothing I can do about it.  I hope the second trimester is better.



Monday, October 21, 2013

Pregnancy constipation is real!  Last night was awful.  I bawled my eyes out on the toiled because it hurt so bad and I wanted more than anything to go.  Luckily two stool softeners and a fiber boost from Jamba Juice later the magic happened.  I am going to make sure I do that every day.  Dave’s sister Sarah freaked me out and said that I would not have a normal BM until after the baby comes…I hope that is not true for me.


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog