Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Week 12

Wednesday, November 22, 2013

My morning sickness seems to be getting a little better although I am still soooo tired all the time.  I usually go to bed sometime between 7:00pm and 8:00pm and sleep in until the latest possible time – about 6:45am when I must get up because I leave for work at 7:00am.  I hope that I will get my energy back sometime soon.  I keep getting the feeling we are having a girl.  I guess we will find out soon – January for sure.  Hopefully by then Davey and I will have our own house so I can start working on the nursery.  We also thought we had names picked up, but for some reason I am not like ANY names right now.  We decided not think about names again until we know if it is a boy or girl.  I haven’t had any cravings this whole pregnancy.  More of aversions or “the only thing I could eat right now without throwing up is…”.  Foods that I absolutely can’t even think about or look at include: anything spicy and salmon…it has been like that for quite some time now.  Luckily since the sickness is subsiding I am able to eat more healthy now.  I am trying really hard to be more active but is so hard since I am tired all the time.  I told everyone at work too!  It feels good to get it off my chest and everyone seems to be really excited.  My boss (who has been here for 15 years) told me that this is the first pregnancy in the company ever.  The office is excited to see me grow.  I am too – but only my belly.  Not a big fan of the growing boobs, thighs, and hips. 


Pregnancy Chalkboard:  11 Weeks Pregnant


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog