Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Gretchen's Newborn Photos

I can't believe Gretchen is almost a month old!  This month has been a whirlwind and has gone by so fast - probably because my days and nights are mixing together. 

We took Gretty on her first outing last Thursday...to a wedding!  How brave are we?  She did so well, she slept almost the entire time.  Yesterday, we took her to Red Robin and to a couple of friends houses.  I think she really likes to be around people.

Our good friend Chelsie Lilja was kind, patient, and brave enough to come over and take pictures of Gretchen.  This was at a time when we were unaware Gretchen wasn't getting enough food (I lost so much blood giving birth that my milk hadn't fully come in, but more to come on that later) and she was super fussy and crying almost the entire time.  Chelsie still managed to get so many beautiful photographs!


 



























 














Share to Pinterest

1 comment:

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog