Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Best 2 Years!

First comes love...

Then comes marriage...



Then comes a baby in a baby carriage!  (Okay no carriage.)


Exactly two years ago today, I went on my first date with David.  He took me shooting (which later he admitted was because he wanted to be able to wrap his arms around me to help me hold a gun.)

It is crazy to think how much has happened in the past two years.  I still fall more and more in love with him everyday.  He is the best husband I could ever ask for and the best daddy to our baby girl.  Happy 2 year dating anniversary Davey!

Our first date!







Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog