Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, December 23, 2013

Week 6

Monday, October 7, 2013

I have not been plagued with full on morning sickness yet, however I am extremely gassy.  I haven’t had any strong food cravings, but I have definitely had aversions.  On Saturday I made enough salmon to eat for lunch for the whole week at work (salmon is supposed to be really good for the baby) and then the next day the thought of eating salmon made me feel sick!  This makes me think the morning sickness is coming on slowly but surely.  I get dizzy a lot, I am super tired (can you say 7:00pm bedtime?), and I am starving ALL THE TIME but nothing sounds good and my empty stomach makes me feel sick. 

I am either having twins or extremely bloated.  I feel like my belly is HUGE!  Dave says the weight I am gaining is going straight to my middle – either my boobs or by belly (I have already grown an entire cup size).  I am not ashamed to admit I am already in maternity pants.  I wish I would have known about them sooner because they are the most comfortable pants ever…seriously considering wearing them for the rest of my life.

I can feel our little peanut growing every day.  I get light cramps that feel like my uterus is stretching and my body is preparing for the baby to grow.  I don’t mind the pain though because I know our little one is making a good home for the next 9 months. 


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog