Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, December 23, 2013

Week 9

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

So maybe the crazy hormone thing is right.  This morning was  just awful.  I was starving and nauseous so I went to the coffee stand behind my work to get a blueberry muffin, and when I got back to work and opened my muffin – it was banana nut!  I was so disappointed that I cried.  It was awful because I couldn't even eat the banana nut muffin because I was sad and it was nowhere near as good as blueberry would have been.  Luckily, I have the best husband in the world.  He came home with a ton of blueberry muffins for me from Costco!  YUMMMM!  He also got me some fruit snacks which I have been craving.


Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Today was one of the best days of my life.  I had my first prenatal appointment and an ultrasound.  Dave and I got to see our perfect healthy baby and his/her beating heart.  It was so magical.  I already love our baby so much that when I think about how much love I have for our little one it makes me cry (that could partially be the hormones too but I don’t think so).  Anyways, here are two armature unedited videos from today.




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog