Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Results Are In...

I had such a fun time collecting all of these responses.  A big thank you to everyone who thinks she will be coming early (I have a feeling a lot of those votes were as a courtesy to me).  I can't wait to see how everything actually pans out - one thing is for sure though - we will all know in less than a month!


Just the thought of delivering in the middle of the night makes me tired. 

I hope they got it right on the ultrasound.  What a surprise would that be to have a boy?  



It is no secret that Dave and I are both hairy people, but even though I was born with luscious locks, Dave was bald!


Instead of thinking how much weight I will gain from eating something, I now think how much weight will my baby gain.  Hoping and praying she is healthy but not too big.

I am a little surprised how split this one is.  Dave was winning by a landslide at first, but maybe we will all cry equal amounts.


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog