Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, May 5, 2014

35 Weeks



How far along: 35 Weeks and 4 days. Getting close!

Gender: Girl. Weight Gain: 29 pounds. Getting excited to start a diet soon.

Maternity Clothes: Exclusively…unless I am lounging at home, which in that case I wear David’s clothes.

Stretch Marks: Yes, but no new ones.

Belly button in our out: Inny for life! I am glad that I have gotten the opportunity to see the bottom though.

Sleep: I had the worst night of sleep ever on Friday night but the best night of sleep ever last night. So I would say overall my sleep is okay except I hate waking up and having to struggle to get out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Best moment of the week: Going on a date with Dave to the Bistro (my favorite restaurant). Also, being reassured – for the millionth time – that I have the best husband in the world.


Need I say more?

I should also follow this up with the worst moment of the week which was realizing that David does a better job painting my toenails than I do. The whole time he was painting them he kept saying “Someone call Jimmy at Pretty Nails – looks like Davey P. found a new profession”…I love him so much.

Miss Anything: My energy. I get so tired after short/non strenuous activities. I have made new best friends with Sofie our couch.

Movement: Lots and lots of stretching. She loves doing her yoga while I am in the bathtub and I love watching and feeling every time she moves. Now I can see her legs poke out on one side of my belly and her arms on the other. She also still gets the hiccups daily.

Cravings: Chicken pot pie. Queasy or sick: Not really, but yesterday I learned that I still cannot brush my teeth right after I eat because it makes me gag and throw up…

Looking forward to: The nursery being finished!  And I also plan on organizing the rest of the house this week. I can’t wait until I get everything done and then I can relax until baby gets here.


Share to Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. your bump is soo cute!

    new follower
    joanna-dan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog