Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

36 and 6

36 Weeks Pregnancy Chalkboard

How far along: 36 weeks and 6 days.

Gender: Pink!!!!

Maternity Clothes: I’m loving maternity dresses! On the bright side they are easy to put on and are loose. On the not so bright side, my belly has been sticking to my thighs when I sit down because it’s so hot!

Stretch Marks: Yes and I am over them. I don’t care…stretch marks happen and I can live with them. In fact, I am so comfortable with them I am contemplating wearing belly shirts for the remainder of my pregnancy if it continues to be as hot as it has been this past week.

Belly button in our out: In, but we can see the bottom when I am standing up now.

Sleep: I have my good nights and bad nights. There have been a few times where I have had to wake up Dave so he could help me out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Best moment of the week: Getting presents in the mail! I ordered some super cute baby headbands on Etsy…so cute they make me want to cry (see “Symptoms” below…)

Miss Anything: I miss my energy and being able to do things for myself. I have really had to rely on David to help me with everything from cleaning the house to changing me into my pajamas at the end of a long day. I am so blessed to have an amazing husband who doesn’t see these things as a burden. It also reassures me that he is going to be the best daddy in the world!

Movement: I waddle and baby has some spastic kicks. At first I was concerned about her kicking me so many times in a row but the midwife said that is normal. Any movement is good movement. She is also still getting the hiccups daily.

Cravings: Finally getting the ice cream craving. I was surprised that I lost my appetite for ice cream for the first 8 months, but now I want need ice cream nightly.

Symptoms: Excessive crying. I saw a cute baby girl the other day and started crying because her chubby little feet were soooo adorable.

Oh, and I can’t forget the heartburn. I had it so bad last Thursday night that I started throwing up…and throwing up with a baby on your bladder is no good my friends. Let’s just say I may or may not have peed a little on the floor…

Looking forward to: D-Day! I am so excited to hold baby girl in my arms!


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog