Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Baby Showers {No It Is Not Raining Babies!}

My husband told me a few months ago that he used to think bridal and baby showers were a mysterious thing since only women went to them. He told me he used to think that the person they were for would actually get showered in a very ritualistic way…well I am glad that is not the case, but isn’t he so cute for thinking that.

Having a baby a little over nine months after getting married, I must say I am a little showered out. I feel so blessed to have so many people in my life that love me enough to want to celebrate these huge milestones. I feel like I have had more bridal/baby showers in the past year than actual showers since I have been pregnant though…just kidding…kind of… Well, I can’t wait to return the favor for my family and friends when they get married or have babies and make them feel as special as I have this past year.

David’s mom and sister threw my first shower. Hot flashes aside, they did a wonderful job and I had so much fun!
 

Getting practice for the next baby while holding my niece and being pregnant!

I love baby shower games!  Here are some babies fashioned out of Play-Doh (the Top 3).  I know some seriously talented people.

Obsessed with these tiny sunglasses!
 
My mom and sister-in-law threw another shower for me. Like I said, I love shower games and my mom really nailed it!




One of my favorite/least favorite games was where everyone took a photo of me and a photo of Dave and put them together to see what our baby would look like.

The results...frightening.


We also had to guess which chocolate bars were melted in diapers.  My Aunt Kim looks like a real pro doesn't she?

A beautiful blanket made by my Grandma.



Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog