Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friday, May 2, 2014

Five On Friday

The amazing weather we have been experiencing this week has gotten me so excited for summer! Seriously though, when has it ever gotten above 70 degrees in Washington in April/ May? Before it starts raining again tomorrow While this is excitement is still upon me, I have decided to document my 5 must do’s for this summer – besides the obvious of successfully birthing a baby and eating 50 watermelons!

1. Go To The Market
…And buy fresh fruit, veggies, fish, and definitely some flowers. This one also includes taking a walk on the pier, eating amazing food, and getting a new family photo on Rachel!


2. Take A Mini Road Trip
One of my most favorite memories was driving from North Carolina to Washington with one of my boyfriends – and now that boyfriend is my husband! I’m not going to be too ambitious with where we go, but a weekend getaway would be nice. Preferably somewhere we have friends - camping with a baby scares me a little.


3. Go To A Mariner’s Game
I’m not the biggest baseball fan, but I love the atmosphere at sporting events! Do I even need to mention the food at sporting events…kettle corn anyone?


4. Weekly Wiener Roasting Nights
If you have talked to me in the last 3 weeks, you know that I have been craving hot dogs like crazy! Especially hot dogs cooked over a fire because they could make a hound dog climb a plate-glass window! Last summer, we had weekly camp fires and wiener roasting nights with my in-laws and it was so much fun! Definitely a tradition I want to continue.
*Enjoy this embarassing photo of me stuffing my face with a hot dog.

5. Have A Housewarming Party
Mainly this is on my list because it will require us to finish unpacking and make our house a little bit homier. It will also be a good chance for everyone to meet our sweet baby girl! This will probably happen towards the end of summer though.
 



Share to Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Great house! Enjoy yourself as you decorate. Making a house into a home is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog