Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

38 Week Bumpdate



How far along: 38 weeks and 6 days

Gender: It’s a she dragon (giving me heartburn daily!)

Weight Gain: +32 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes, but I have a storage box in my room in hopes that I can start slowly putting them away soon.

Stretch Marks: More and more every day. They are all below my belly button though (with the exception of the freaky one I have where my belly button used to be pierced…)

Belly button in our out: Still an inny. It has no chance of popping out. I think I said this before:  I have an abnormally deep belly button.

Sleep: Going to sleep is hard because she is always in a very uncomfortable position at that time of night and I can’t get comfortable. By the time Dave gets up to go to work, I have gone to the bathroom 3-4 times and she has snuggled into a comfortable position so the last hour or two of sleep is good.

Best moment of the week: Officially unpacked! Just a few minor organization projects left (like our closet and baby’s closet for the 7th time!) Also, my mom, stepdad, brother, sis-in-law, and grandparents came over and helped us put together baby things things and make 40 freezer meals.

Miss Anything: I have never been one to sleep on my belly, but lately I have been having the urge to – probably because I can’t. I do miss being able to run and belly flop onto the bed after a nice hot shower though.
 
Movement: She has only had the hiccups a few times in the past week and her movement has slowed down, but when she is moving I can definitely feel how strong she is. I wouldn’t be surprised if she could leg press more than me in her first week of life. She is also growing into a giant so her movement isn’t as cute as it used to be.

Cravings: PB and nanner shakes! Davey makes them for us all the time. They really get her moving…she may be an addict.

Symptoms: Just the never ending heartburn. I hate taking medicine but have graduated myself from tums to the good stuff which works just okay.

Looking forward to: Seeing what this whole labor thing is about and if I will be able to do it.


Share to Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. So you don't know me..... hahah (so creepy) but David is friends with Steven Gabrielsen and I am his wife... anyways I read your blog and I just had to write on here telling you how funny you are. I enjoy reading these. I'm excited for your family! We have a 10 month old baby girl and it's the best thing in the world; being a mom. Can't wait to see pictures-the end is so hard but your almost done and then you will soon forget what it feels like to be that big.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog