Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, May 19, 2014

37 Week Bumpdate


How far along: 37 weeks and 4 days

Gender: It’s a GIRL!

Weight Gain: +30 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Who knew that my maternity shirts could turn into belly shirts? Good thing my pants have high elastic bands because I refuse to buy anymore maternity clothes.

Stretch Marks: Yes I do. And I am learning to love them and live with them. Way cooler and more meaningful than any tattoo I could ever get.

Belly button in our out: Still an inny. I am pretty sure it will not pop out permanently.

Sleep: What is sleep? Oh that’s right…sleep is what makes my back hurt and every time I do sleep I have to pee.

Best moment of the week: Getting more things finished around the house and finally finishing all of my nursery projects. Now all I need to do is organize baby girl’s room.

Miss Anything: Don’t get me wrong, I love my baby bump, but I really miss getting out of bed and not feeling like I have a bowling ball drop inside of me and weigh down my stomach with no support.

Movement: Oh yes and she has definitely dropped so I am feeling her hiccups in my butt now! She also kicked my arm the other day when I was resting it on her and I could legitimately feel (and see) her foot! Crazy! She apparently can’t wait to get daddy’s famous nightly foot rubs.

Cravings: Crushed ice. I wish there was a Sonic close to us so I could buy some bags of nice ice. Anyone know where else around here has that kind of ice?

Symptoms: …the nausea is coming back! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to: I never thought I would say this, but I am actually looking forward to pushing this fire-breathing dragon angel child out of me.


Share to Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. LOL... I heard that craving crushed ice is a sign of iron deficiency. Have you had your iron levels checked? Thinking about you every day and waiting anxiously for that phone call.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog