Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friday, August 22, 2014

Wedding Week - Temple Sealing {Happy Anniversary David}

Exactly 1 year ago today, David and I were sealed in the Vancouver, BC Temple.  It was a day I will never forget.  We wanted to arrive early so I could get ready, and after driving 3 hours we get there to find out the temple is closed!  Dave and I were panicking because we had arranged in advance to get married on this day almost as soon as we got engaged.  Luckily, there were maintenance workers on the roof that we were able to call down and talk to.  They got a hold of the temple president and it turned out they were opening the temple just for use to get married, but not until later.  At the church behind the temple there were some youth there playing basketball so I was able to go in and get ready.  Things were turning out okay.

Since I am the only member of the church in my family, no one on my side was able to attend.  This was something I struggled with for a long time and it was really hard, but my parents were very supportive of me and excited that we would still be having a ring ceremony and reception for all of our family and friends just two days later.  Our sealing was very small - only Dave's parents, grandmas, and a few of his friends came.  My friend Michelle and her sister came along with Michelle's husband - it was so special to have them there and I am very thankful that they drove all the way to Canada to be with me on that special day.

After our sealing, we all went to Red Robin!  Kind of weird going there right after we got married, but it was so much fun.  Then Dave and I stayed at the Chrysalis Inn in Bellingham on the waterfront which was the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at.  Overall, this was the second best day of my life (next to giving birth to my beautiful daughter) and I love looking back and remembering it.

I love you David and I am excited to spend eternity with you!  I hope you are able to put up with me for that long! :)


 



All of the living Mrs. Pehrsons.

 

My mom and step dad came to support me even though they could not go in the temple. 











Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog