Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, August 18, 2014

Wedding Week - Our Proposal and Engagement

It's wedding week on the blog!  I cannot believe that this Friday will be a year since David and I were sealed in the Vancouver BC temple.

Before David proposed, he of course asked my dad for permission.  As a joke, he borrowed a goat from some random person selling goats on Craigslist and presented it to my dad.  Apparently I am only worth one goat :(




David proposed to me on March 11, 2012 - the day before my birthday.  We had a beautiful candle lit dinner (steak...yummm!!!) and he hid the ring in the dessert.  He wrapped the box in plastic so it wouldn't get all nasty and when I hit it with my spoon of course I had mistaken it for chocolate!





Just reminiscing through our engagement photos today which were taken over a year ago by the wonderfully talented Chelsie Lilja (Lilja Photography).  I can't believe how much our lives have changed since then.  I continue to fall more in love with David everyday and cannot wait to see what the future holds for us.



 


 



  


 



 


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog