Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Wedding Week - Reception

Our reception was so much fun!  First, the food was amazing!  We had a BBQ with loads of pulled pork, baked beans, watermelon, and Kettle chips!  We also set up a bunch of lawn games and of course had dancing.  One funny moment that didn't seem so funny at the time was when Dave and I were standing on the dance floor waiting for the DJ to play our first dance song (I Get Carried Away by George Strait) and I guess he forgot because we were standing there forever and then all of the sudden Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band came on...I laughed it off even though I was a little upset/embarrassed on the inside.  It is funny because I totally forgot about it until I was looking at these pictures.

We are so thankful and blessed that so many of our friends and family were able to celebrate this special day with us.  It is definitely one I will never forget.


 


  





 





 

 


Photo Cred:  Lilja Photography
Venue:  Greenfield Farm and Gardens


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog