Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Baby Shower

Pregnancy Chalkboard:  30 Weeks Pregnant

Today, Sarah and David's mom threw a baby shower for me.  It was nice to have one up north with my friends who live up here.  I can't believe how many cute clothes baby girl got!  She is going to be so well dressed.  I had a really great time (except for the fact that I kept having hot flashes and was sweating practically the whole time!)  I also got 3 diaper cakes!  They are all so adorable and we will definitely be using all of the diapers if I can ever bring myself to disassemble the cuteness!

Diaper Cakes

I'm getting so excited for baby's arrival.  10 more weeks!


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog