Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, March 3, 2014

Best Moment of My Weekend

I have to put all shame aside to post this, only because it is really embarrassing for me...but probably more embarrassing for my husband (sorry honey!)  It is just too hilarious not to document because I know later when I read this I will laugh just as hard as I did when it happened.

So by Friday night, I am pretty pooped.  After a long week of work and growing a human all I want to do is go to bed early.  Same with Dave (minus the growing a human part).  So it is about nine o'clock and I am already in bed half asleep.  Dave finishes brushing and flossing and then turns off the lights and climbs into bed.  So every night since we found out we were having a baby, Dave always kisses my belly and says goodnight to his little girl...it is so adorable!  So after Dave turns off the lights - and it is pitch black - he climbs into bed and starts rubbing my butt. Being half asleep, I didn't move or say anything, I just thought it was weird since he knew how tired I was, but then all of a sudden he puts his head under the covers and kisses my butt and says "Goodnight baby girl".  Wow!  My husband thinks my right butt cheek is just as big as my baby bump, and they feel so similar he can't tell them apart.  I just started laughing hysterically and moved his hand to my belly and told him the baby was in my belly, not my booty. 

David is so endearing...I just love him so much!


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog