Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friday, March 28, 2014

29 Weeks

Pregnancy Chalkboard:  29 Weeks Pregnant


How far along: 30 weeks and 1 day (still behind on my chalkboards but I will be catching up this week for sure!)
Gender:  Girl
Weight gain:  +22 pounds.
Maternity clothes:  Definitely.  I just got some dresses from Old Navy which are super cozy!  Dave got a kick of watching me try on clothes though...he thinks it is funny how tired I get after taking off a pair of pants and putting on another pair.
Stretch marks:  One tiny one to the right of my belly button.  I have upped my oiling/lotioning to 2-3 times a day now.
Belly button in our out:  In.  It has a ways to go before it pops out.
Sleep:  I have only had one night where I struggled to roll over - other than that it has been okay except for my frequent trips to the bathroom.  
Best moment of the week:  Finally getting unpacked and cleaning the whole house.  I feel like I can relax a little bit now.
Miss anything:  Not constantly worrying about falling up or down the stairs.  My center of gravity has definitely changed and I feel more clumsy than ever.
Movement:  She moves all the time.  When I try to push back though, she just moves to another spot.
Cravings:  Cake.  Seriously considering going to a bakery and sampling wedding cakes since I never got to do that for our wedding.  Is it too late to cash in my free cake tasting?
Queasy or sick:  Just really tired and not wanting to move.  I also woke up with a pounding headache this morning.
Looking forward to:  My first baby shower this weekend!  Dave's sister is in town with her kids and we are excited to spend time with them.


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog