Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, March 17, 2014

Officialy Halfway To 50!

Bring on the Cinnabon’s!!!  Just got a call from the doctor saying that I passed my glucose test.  No GD!

I feel like I am so behind in my blogging and my chalkboards.  I guess that is what moving will do to you.  My free time recently has been spent either unpacking, organizing, or making shopping trips for things we realize we need (example:  a garbage can).  We also have been checking Craigslist daily for furniture that we will be able to refurbish.  We found the cutest dresser for baby girl’s room and two more dressers for our room.  Our plan is to refurb them by the end of the month which means lots of sanding and painting in our future... good thing we love do it yourself projects (I am going to try and do a post about our AMAZING dining room table we made soon…it is gorgeous!).   We have so much to do around the house to get ready for the baby, these next couple of months are going to fly by.  If I am not sleeping, I am sure I will be working on some kind of project.  Good thing my motherly nesting instincts are kicking into gear.

Last week I celebrated my 25th birthday.  It was such a good birthday.  My day started off by my baby girl throwing a dance party in my uterus from approximately midnight to 6am.  I did not sleep at all, but other than my extreme exhaustion my day went pretty well.  I was staying in Seattle for a conference and Dave came and stayed with me while I was there.  My mom and Mark took us to Chandlers for dinner.  They have the best seafood and banana cream pie!  I enjoyed half a crab along with a few other random bites of seafood …I probably should have not indulged in the raw oysters, but I couldn’t help myself and I only ate a few.  My mom and Mark also got me a sewing machine!  Yay, my obvious hinting worked.  I have a lot of sewing projects coming up so that will be helpful.  My boss also bought be flowers from Pike Place Market!  They are so pretty! 

Pregnancy Chalkboard:  27 Weeks Pregnant

I know this is short, but I am writing during my lunch break.  Dave and I are getting internet at the house this week so hopefully I will be able to write more soon.


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog