Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, March 24, 2014

Still Not Done Unpacking

I know our boxes are not going to unpack themselves, but it seems like everytime I make some kind of progress something new gets added to put away (more boxes of David's or piles of clean laundry).  I just need to get it done!  Maybe once we finish refurbishing our dressers I will be more inclined to get unpacked because I will actually have a place to put things instead of organized piles on the floor. 

Still not internet which means my posts will likely be short and not too exciting until we have it at the house.  Maybe on my next post I will show you what chaos our bedroom looks like.  Ha!

Until next time...

Pregnancy Chalkboard:  28 Weeks Pregnant


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog