Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

38 (And 37 Week) Bumpdate



Pregnancy:  Number 2. 

How far along:  38 weeks 1 day
Gender:  Boy!
Weight Gain:  +40 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  Getting small.  Basically living in Dave's shirts, yoga pants, and Dave's basketball shorts.  No need to go anywhere that I need to dress up AND if I do...then a dress it is! 
Stretch Marks:  I have a few new tiny ones.  They are a little less than an inch and part of old ones and my belly button where I used to have it pierced is stretching out and hurts pretty bad. 
Sleep:  Something that never happened with G - his head is so lodged in my pelvis that flipping over at night hurts really really bad.  If I want to flip over in bed then I have to sit up first...and if I sit up then I have to go to the bathroom.  Definitely sleeping less and less every night.  
Best moment of the week:  Non-pregnancy related...we had Gretchen's 2nd birthday party today!  She had a blast.  I can't believe how big she is.  
Miss Anything:  Being able to lay on my belly and being able to easily stand up from sitting down.  
Movement:  Definitely.  He for sure already has a sleep/wake schedule.  His moving is really big stretches.  I can tell he is long too because depending how I am sitting I always feel his feet up in my ribs and I know his head is super low.  
Cravings:  Caramel popcorn.  
Aversions:  None.
Queasy or sick:  Yes!  Another thing that didn't happen in my first pregnancy...I have definitely been nauseous. 
Looking forward to:  All of our big events (baby shower & birthday party) are over...the house is super duper clean and organized which means all I have to do until baby gets here is RELAX!  BUT because that is all I have left...I'm sure I will go into labor right after I post this lol.  


Share to Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the pelvis pain. Oh and the bathroom is my second home now haha

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog