Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 28, 2016

36 Week Bumpdate

Pregnancy:  Number 2. 
How far along:  36 Weeks 2 Days
Gender:  Boy!
Weight Gain:  +37 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  Yes!  I can't wait to be able to fit in my old clothes again.  It seriously seems like forever since I have been able to wear them and even looking at them makes me wonder how I ever fit into them lol.  
Stretch Marks:  My current ones look like they are getting more red, but sometimes they still look white.  Not sure what is going on.  I have a tiny one where my belly button was pierced.  Wondering if I will get anymore this time...I still have a month left though so probably.  
Sleep:  It has sucked.  I am having a harder and harder time rolling over and I am at a point where every time I wake up I have the internal debate of whether or not I should get up to pee or try to hold it for longer because getting up would take too much energy.  
Best moment of the week:  Had a baby sprinkle this morning!  It was so much fun!!
Miss Anything:  Not having heartburn every second of the day.  Definitely managing it better though this pregnancy.  I know I need to take a heartburn pill around 3 every day.  Hahaha.  
Movement:  Getting more painful as things get more cramped.  I definitely think he is starting to have a sleep/wake schedule.  Debating if I should try to change my schedule and get up in the middle of the night to put him to sleep haha...he seems most active at 3am...can't wait to see what fun that will bring.  
Cravings:  Wonton soup!!! 
Aversions:  None.
Queasy or sick:  Nope.
Looking forward to:  Relaxing these next couple of weeks now that I FINALLY have all of my deep cleaning done :D  


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog