Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, May 2, 2016

34 Week Bumpdate


Pregnancy:  Number 2. 
How far along:  34 Weeks 3 Days
Gender:  BOY!!
Weight Gain:  +34 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  Oh yea...even though I only gained a pound this last week, my hips magically grew 2 inches!!!  What the heck!  
Stretch Marks:  No new ones yet...but things are getting pretty tight.
Sleep:  It hasn't been as bad this week...still not great, but I am getting up less.  Everytime I wake, I have to get up and pee so seeing as I am getting up less, I think I am sleeping better.
Best moment of the week:  Finished with my purging of all things in the house!! Woohoo!  Now all that is left is a good deep clean which I really only need to do in the kitchen because I did all of the bathrooms not that long ago!  That AND I got a massage yesterday which was pretty awesome!
Miss Anything:  Not struggling to stand up from sitting.  By the end of the day I make Dave help me up...and everytime he does I think about getting one of those fake pregnancy bellies and making him wear it around the house just for fun...anyone know where I can get one of those?
Movement:  Yes!  Like crazy.  He is passed the cute kicking stages and into the painful stretching stages lol.  
Cravings:  Strawberry watermelon smoothies!  And corn on the cob.
Aversions:  None.
Queasy or sick:  A few times this past week I felt a little queasy but NOTHING compared to the first trimester.
Looking forward to:  Relaxing in a clean house :D


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog