Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

35 Week Bumpdate


Pregnancy:  Number 2. 
How far along:  35 weeks 4 days
Gender:  Boy!
Weight Gain:  +36 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  Funny thing about maternity clothes...they only fit the first 8 months of pregnancy.  Lol.  Spending most of my days in bathrobes or David's basketball shorts and shirts.  
Stretch Marks:  I see the beginnings of one where I used to have my belly button pierced.  I have been using Bio Oil at least once a day, and although I truly believe nothing prevents stretch marks, it has definitely been helping with the dry skin and itchiness...AND I love the smell!
Sleep:  Awful!  I usually get comfortable and fall into a deep sleep around 3 or 4 in the morning, but then my toddler alarm clock goes off around 7.  Luckily Gretchen spends the day with her Grandma on Monday's so I spent today sleeping in until 9:30am!  It was AWESOME!
Best moment of the week:  Getting to sleep in this morning.  Oh and yesterday was mother's day and I took an hour long bath!  It was amazing!  
Miss Anything:  I have seriously been wanting to lay on my stomach lately!  
Movement:  Yes!  He is a wild boy and loves to stretch.  He has also been getting lots of hiccups this week. 
Cravings:  Nothing really...in fact I am not hungry most of the time which confuses me as to why I am gaining weight so fast...I guess my body just needs to do it's thing. 
Aversions:  None.
Queasy or sick:  Nope...just LOTS of heartburn :(
Looking forward to:  My baby shower on Saturday!  So excited to celebrate this little guy and I think things might actually start to sink in that I will have another baby in a month! 


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog