Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, April 25, 2016

33 Week Bumpdate


Pregnancy:  Number 2. 
How far along:  33 Weeks 3 Days
Gender:  BOY!!
Weight Gain:  +33 pounds...a pound for every week :D
Maternity Clothes:  None of my old clothes fit anymore so yes!  Exclusively.  
Stretch Marks:  No new ones.
Sleep:  Awful!  He has been moving so much between 10pm-2am that I have only been sleeping in 10 minute increments.  Then I finally fall asleep around 2:30 or 3 and only get a few hours of sleep.  It sucks.  
Best moment of the week:  Making HUGE progress in a lot of our projects.  Basically all I have left in the kids room is hanging things on the walls and transitioning Gretchen to her big bed.  
Miss Anything:  SLEEP!  But I know it is going to be a while before I get to do that again...
Movement:  Oh yea!  He is super strong.  I would say he moves a little less than Gretchen did, but when he does move, they are BIG and it looks like I have an alien in my belly.
Cravings:  Anything grilled...mainly cheeseburgers and corn on the cob.  Oh and strawberry lemonade!
Aversions:  Nope.
Queasy or sick:  This week I have felt like I was going to throw up a few times because my heartburn was so bad. 
Looking forward to:  Being all done with project and just relaxing the last month!  That's the plan anyway.  I would say that all of my nesting projects are about 90% done!  Woohoo!  


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog