Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, June 6, 2016

Happy Birthday Little G!

Happy happy birthday to my beautiful baby girl!  I CANNOT believe it has been TWO years already.  Where has the time gone?  It seems like just yesterday I was meeting you for the first time.  These past 2 years have been the best of my life.  You have taught me the true meaning of love and I am so proud to be your mommy!



 


This year, we had Gretchen's birthday party early since my due date with baby 2 is the day after her birthday...that would be cutting it close!  We had a blast even though it ended up raining.  Spent lots of time with family and ate good food...and the theme - BUBBLES!  We decorated with a ton of clear balloons and when she woke up from her nap and went downstairs she kept exclaiming, "BUBBLES!!! BUBBLES!!!"

Here are some of Gretty's current favorites...

  • Saying bless you anytime anyone sneezes
  • Chapstick
  • Her baby dolls
  • Brushing her teeth/sucking off the toothpaste
  • Sitting on the windowsill
  • Playing gos (Legos)
  • Reading books ALL THE TIME!
  • Singing song
  • Bubbles
  • Bedtime cuddles
  • Watching Frozen and High School Musical and dancing with mommy or daddy during all of the songs
  • Saying her ABC's (yep the whole thing!) and counting to 10.  

























Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment