Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, June 13, 2016

40 Week Bumpdate



Pregnancy:  Number 2
How far along:  40 Weeks 3 Days #4thTrimesterBaby
Gender:  Baby boy!
Weight Gain:  +42 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  I guess you could say that...cycling through the same 2 shirts and 2 pairs of sweatpants until the end lol.  
Stretch Marks:  I have 2 new ones that are really small...one looks like a horseshoe (or hot dog stick according to my husband) and the other is just a small continuation from an old one.  
Sleep:  Depends on the night.  Usually around 2-3am I get super comfortable and baby boy settles into a good position so we can sleep for a few hours.  
Best moment of the week:  Passing my due date - oh wait that was probably the worst lol.  Best would be coming to terms with being over ue.  
Miss Anything:  Fitting into my maternity clothes hahahaha. 
Movement:  Definitely.  Although he is definitely running out of space.  No painful movements either.  Gretchen used to jab me all the time, he just likes to stretch out.  
Cravings:  Fresh veggies and salad.  Also Coconut Kenny's has this AMAZING Bora Bora pizza which is chicken, BBQ sauce, pineapple, and red onion.  I have been seriously craving that.
Aversions:  Not necessarily an aversion, but I don't ever want sweet foods.  
Queasy or sick:  Nope. 
Looking forward to:  Having this baby!!  Praying for a spontaneous labor!


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment