Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sleeping Baby G

This post has been a long time in the making.  I must say that our baby video monitor was the best investment we made.  I love watching Gretchen sleep!  Not only is she adorable, but some of her sleep positions are just plain hilarious!  Dave and I like to give names to her more common ones.  Here is to you Baby G, for entertaining us even when you are asleep.


Lady Liberty




A whole series of "Butt In The Air" (Searching for a better name...any ideas?)

  

 



The Jesus (pronounced the Spanish way)


The Angry Sleeper (notice the middle finger...)


The "I'm So Tired I Sleep With My Mouth Open"


The Archer/Baby Cupid


The Thumb Sucker


The Thumb Sucking Mummy 


This one doesn't have a name because it only happened the one time, but seriously, look at her legs!


The Model


The Innocent Baby 


This is her most common pose...The Velociraptor 

And I just wanted to add one of her snuggling up on my sweatshirt...this helped sleep train her. 


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog