Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Family Photos

Wow it has been a crazy month filled with tons of holiday events with the family and not to mention 2 weeks of being sick!  I never get sick and I was so bummed about staying in bed all day on Christmas.

It's a new year though and we are finally starting to get back into the swing of things.  I promise to do a post soon about everything that happened in November and December (AND Gretchen's 7 month updated), but first I wanted to share some of my favorite family photos.  Thanks Chelsie for never disappointing :)














 




 




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog