Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friday, January 16, 2015

November In Photos

It has definitely taken me forever to do some blog catch up from the holidays.  I figured the best and easiest way was to do a review in pictures...these are pretty much all pictures of Gretchen since she is our whole world now so enjoy! 

This was the month she started sucking her thumb.
Love this hat her Grandma Sheri got her.  
She loves her new high chair and playing with the pancake flipper while I get her food ready.
Gretchen's first Thanksgiving.  We spent it at my moms and Dave's family joined.  I can't believe I didn't even get one picture of me and G...we even had matching bow headbands!

Haha...her face!  She eventually warmed up to him..


Everyone watching the game.



Getting our first Christmas Tree the day after Turkey Day.

   

I forgot a hat so she wore her grandpas...only got mistaken for a boy a few times...my bad.






Lumber Jill.


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog