Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 8, 2015

December In Pictures

We spent a lot of time with family in December.  Emily came home from her mission in Brazil, Dave's other sister Sarah from Boise came to visit with her family, and we had 3 different Christmases!

Sadly, I got super sick toward the end of December and spent several days in bed (including Christmas Eve and Christmas Day). It is hard being sick, but it is even harder being sick as a mom.  Luckily I have a wonderful husband who nursed me back to health.  

So here is our December in pictures, and I have to start with this one because it is my favorite.
Chocolate lab and Shar Pei.
At the airport picking Emmy Cow up from her mission.
Zip Lining on Camano Island!







Our Christmas stockings!  

My favorite Christmas tradition...matching jammies!

Meeting Santa for the first time...aka her first mug shot.


Loves her prunes



My husband taking secret pictures of me while I am napping on the couch.

Great Uncle D sharing his wisdom with Baby G.
Dave celebrating "Partes Martes" with Gretchen.





The girl knows what she is talking about.
Gangstas.


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog