Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friday, September 5, 2014

Five On Friday: Fall Favorites

It has been a while since I have linked up for Five On Friday so I thought I would hop on the bandwagon and share my Five Fall Favorites!

1.  Bath & Body Works Soap
We always stock up on our favorite Bath & Body Works seasonal soaps for the house and with such great deals who can resist.  Right now they are 5 for $18 or 7 for $24.

2.  Baby Cat Hat and Flannel Onesie
Couldn't help but think of my baby G when I saw these at Gap!  Cat Hat.  Flannel Onesie.

3.  Partner In Crime
I am loving this chocolate brown that is part of the 2014 Essie fall collection!


4.  Super-Soft Cinched Lounge Pants
Fall in Washington means lots of rain and lots of time spent inside lounging.  These pants from Old Navy look so cozy and soft.


5. Pumpkin-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
I am a sucker for all things pumpkin .  This recipe has been floating around Pinterest the last couple of days and I cannot wait to try it!


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog