Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Remember That Survey...

Remember back before I had Gretchen, I had my readers take a survey about our baby/labor/birth.  Well here are the actual results.  Let's see if the majority actually got it right...

ALSO shout out to Desiree who was right on the day and only 47 minutes off from the actual time.  I will definitely be going to here for birth predictions for the next baby!


Gretchen was born 4 days late on June 9, 2014.  Although I went into labor on June 6...very close to her due date.



She was born in the evening.



Girl!



I wish this was what everyone thought...Unfortunately it was days!  I went into labor after work (around 4pm) on Friday June 6 and she was born Monday June 9 at 7:43pm.



At first like a champ, but come Sunday night and all of Monday I would say okay...until I got an epidural, then I just slept.



Hair!



This is a toughy...some lights it is brown and some lights it is red!  I would have to say brunette ginger.



She weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces...majority was right!



20 inches long.  Again majority was right.



It was me...I cried the most and I am not ashamed.  It was the most special day of my life and I will never forget it!  You can read my birth story here.




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog