Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Friday, June 6, 2014

Five On Friday: 4th of July

It is probably a little early to be thinking about the 4th of July, but I know these next couple of weeks are going to fly by. I love holidays and this is the first year I have a place of my own to decorate! I am well aware that we will have a newborn in the house so I won’t have a lot of time for crafts, but here are some easy things I might be able to manage that will bring in the holiday spirit!

1. Decorate the baby.
This one is easy and the surest out of my list of ideas that is going to happen.


I am obsessing over these right now. 


Love this romper


This headband.


Maybe a DIY headband?  Atleast this way I can make sure we match!

2.  Get nails done.
Dave loves getting pedi’s with me so I will have backup at the nail salon to help take care of baby girl. Maybe if she is sleeping they will paint her little piggy’s to match mine!



3. Do some crafts.
Love these ideas and they seem easy enough. I already have most of the supplies laying around the house.




4.  Make some festive food.
I am a sucker for Jello Pretzel Salad. Costco has some yummy gluten free pretzels that would work great for this too. I might sub the strawberries for blueberries though to add a little blue.



5. Light some fireworks.
My husband has a box of fireworks in the garage that I would have to say is one of his most prized possessions. I know he will have fun lighting these off, but I am a little nervous about having baby girl around fireworks since they are so loud – advice on this? Maybe we can just stick to some sparklers and Chinese Lanterns this year.


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog