Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

39 Week Bumpdate


How far along: 39 weeks and 6 days.

Gender: Girl.

Weight Gain: Last appointment I lost weight so a total of +30 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight.

Maternity Clothes: Yes. It will be exciting when I am back in my normal clothes…I don’t even remember what I used to wear!

Stretch Marks: On my lower belly. They seem like they are getting wider too. I like them the best when I stand up from lying down because they aren’t as dark. Once the blood rushes to my belly they turn purple.

Belly button in our out: Still an inny…not even flat.
 
Sleep: I started listening to my hypnobirthing CD every night before bed and I always fall asleep during it. I swear it makes me sleep better!  At the same time the last few nights I have been waking up from contractions...hopefully that means any day now.

Best moment of the week: Finally got the glider for the nursery.  The nursery is now COMPLETE! It's just missing a baby…

Miss Anything: I miss not having to pee 6 times an hour. It is the worst at night. I have the biggest urges to go to the bathroom and then barely anything comes out. I had a dream the other night that my lady parts were a leaky faucet and that no matter what I did I couldn't stop dribbling everywhere…man I am going to miss pregnancy dreams.

Movement: Oh yes…when she stretches her legs her feet stick out my side. It is painful, but Dave thinks it is so awesome.

Cravings: A house salad with ranch dressing.  Also cookie dough.  I ate a dozen cookies by myself tonight...

Symptoms: Lots of Braxton Hicks…nothing too painful except in the middle of the night when they cause me to wake up.  Also today my hips have been feeling loose and I have been having some pain in my groin area.
 
Looking forward to: D-Day…my official D-Day is tomorrow, but I am guessing it will come and go without a baby.


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog