Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Due Date


I can’t believe I am already 40 weeks pregnant. No...I can’t believe I have almost been pregnant for an entire year! I am actually in such disbelief right now that I am trying to decide if I actually just grew a human from scratch or if I just got extremely fat over the past nine months. If it weren’t for the extra set of legs poking out of my side, I would probably have to say fat.

My midwife said that average first time moms have their babies 8 days late so not to expect a baby until mid-June. She told me this a while ago, but I guess I just hoped I wouldn’t see today without a baby in my arms.

Anyways, I found some funny memes that explain pretty accurately how I am feeling today.  Enjoy!


 
 



 


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog