Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, February 2, 2015

Our (Super Bowl) Weekend

It's a sad day for 12's everywhere.  Aside from the loss we all suffered and the cold that Gretchen so lovingly spread to both David and myself, the weekend was pretty good.

Saturday we were able to catch up around the house.  We finally took down our Christmas lights and cleaned up the garage.  I also organized a few closets and put up 2 photo collages in our living room.  Our house is getting more homey everyday. (Sorry for the bad lighting below.)


Can you believe that this beauty gave me not one, but TWO bloody noses this weekend?  She was grabbing my nose and stuck her finger inside and scratch really hard with her sharp claw!


Sunday a few of our friends came over for a Superbowl party.  I guess you could also call it a baking party!  We had entirely too much food. I love baking though and wish I had more reasons to throw parties where I could make lots of yummy Pinterest food.  Oh yea, the game was okay too...except the end.


  
This is Wilson...my brothers adorable dog. 

  

This is just some of it...

We also caught Gretchen sitting by herself for the first time on Sunday...and not her sideways sit...a full on pushing herself up straight sit.  Dave and I went crazy and were cheering and clapping and she started smiling so big and then...TIMBER!  She fell backwards.  It was a great moment.

Sadly we didn't get a picture of her sitting straight up, but her is her infamous sideways sit.



Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog