Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy Hump Day

Happy hump day friends. It has been such an amazing week over here. I have been so on top of everything:  exercising and taking Gretty for walks everyday, staying on top of house cleaning AND laundry, and even trying some new recipes (which I will be sharing soon!).  It feels good when  you can cross everything off of your daily to do list.

Our Valentine's Day was very relaxing.  On Friday, I decided to do some redecorating...hehe.

What is it about putting babies in tight spaces and small things?  Ha.  I must say though I about had a heart attack when this happened...

My little pirate luckily surprised the 3 inch drop...but I'm not kidding about the earthquake in my heart.

On Saturday, I did our weekly meal planning and we all went grocery shopping.  We also took a walk since it was actually sunny out and just relaxed.  We aren't really big on gift giving for Valentines Day, but Dave got us some small gifts anyway.  In return I put Gretchen in a bag for him. Seriously...putting babies in small things is so fun!




Yesterday was one of the best days ever! I was playing with Gretchen on the floor and clapping her hands together. Then I stopped clapping her hands and started clapping mine and she continued clapping by herself! I taught her how to clap! It was one of the best moments of my life. I could definitely see in her eyes that she understood what she was doing, and she kept doing it because it was making me so happy. She is learning so quick and really looks up to Dave and I.  This morning I woke up to her on the baby monitor clapping in her crib. It was the cutest thing.


Today I decided that I am going to do another half marathon this summer!  Yesterday my dad and Sheri came over for Taco Tuesday, and well, Sheri talked me into it.  This June David (I making him do it with me) and I will be running the Seattle Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon. I'm really excited!

I ran a half back in 2012 and told myself that I was probably never going to do it again because I get so bored running, but I really think this will help me stay focused on getting back into shape.  Plus, the actual event is a lot of fun and a huge adrenalin rush.  Last time I ran it in just under 2.5 hours so I am hoping to improve my time this go around. Training starts next week!

Well that's about it for our week so far I hope everyone had a great Wednesday.


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog