Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Milestones

For about 3 months, nothing new seemed to be happening with G.  Then all of the sudden, within a span of 2 weeks she is:
  • Pushing herself up to sitting
  • Completely outgrowing her size 3 diapers and 6 month clothes
  • Cutting her first tooth
  • Pulling herself to her knees 
  • Almost crawling (this has been going on since 6 months though, but now she will move one knee and one hand, other than that she is still launching herself).



Yesterday, I finally had time to bag up all of her six month clothes and I started crying - surprise!  Looking at the 9 month clothes I could not believe that those were already tight on her, they seem so big!  When will she stop growing so fast?  In the meantime I am trying to savor all of the moments, toothless grins, and belly laughs over the strangest things (for example my pony tail). 

I love her so much and am so grateful that I am able to stay home to watch her grow, and to teach her new things, and to comfort her when all she needs is her "ma ma ma ma ma ma".

Almost outgrown her tub!

So fussy because of her new teeth that she got to hang out on my back while I cleaned.  Good workout for me :)

Eating grass...


  


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment