Instagram

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pancakes, pancakes, and more pancakes!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

I cannot get enough of them!  I have a need to eat pancakes at least once a day.  Before I was pregnant I thought they were just okay – kind of soggy actually – but now I need them to survive. I make them every morning for breakfast (and I have gotten pretty good at it).  I think this weekend I might even make special pancakes with bananas and chocolate chips.

Another food that I like just okay, but the baby must love, is pickles!  Every time I eat a dill pickle the baby kicks like mad.  I had one yesterday and again today and both time the baby threw a party in my uterus. 

We find out tomorrow the gender – so excited!!!

Pregnancy Chalkboard:  18 Weeks Pregnant


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm Natasha! Wife to David, and mother to Gretchen. Follow my journey as a wife, mama, and fitness & nutrition fanatic.

Search This Blog